Guadalajara Daily Photo

Friday, November 10, 2006

El Ex-convento del Carmen


I saw this paint in the Ex-convento del Carmen's exhibition of exprimental art and I really liked it, it is so real.

The Carmen Ex-convent is a space opened to everyone for free where you can find different and diverse artistic manifastations. There are 5 rooms with exhibitions of painting, photography or sculpture of local or foreign artists.

Another permanent activities are the Musical Tuesdays or Literary Wednesdays. Also it has a cinema room, coffee house and book store.
posted by Yanit at 11:55 AM

3 Comments:

So many convents and monasteries have been turned into hotels. Peaceful. I would like to see the art here!

5:24 PM  

I would love to visit this place. Thanks for sharing it.

9:22 PM  

What a welcoming terrace/walkway this is. And art inside - I am ready to go in now.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home