Guadalajara Daily Photo

Friday, May 12, 2006

That's all folks!!


Oh yeah, what you see is absolutely real. I took this back in december (hence the christmasy decoration up there) but I had to show you this pic (enlarge it, so you can appreciate it). In Mexico we celebrate with a huge party when a girl turns out fifteen, something like the "Sweet 16 Party". Obviously there's a huge dress involve that is sell at bridals shops, just like this, on Donato Guerra Street, at downtown. So if you know a huge fan of Looney Tunes, I dare him to have this piece on his collection!!
posted by Liz Feliz at 6:25 AM

4 Comments:

OMG. You found the only way my sister would wear a dress! Very cool.

11:32 PM  

Welcome into Daily hpoto blog family :-)

I really like your photos,because tehy are so sparkling! :-)
I never been to Mexico before but now I can "be there" through your pics :-)

9:22 AM  

Nerissa, I'm glad I could help!!! ja ja ja

Elisa, thanks a lot, I'm hoping you could capture the magic of this city!!! and that you'll see it by yourself soon!!

8:23 PM  

voila une robe qui t'irais a merveille, elle mettrais les jolie courbe de ton corp en valeur sans pour autant être vulgaire.
bisous

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home