Guadalajara Daily Photo

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Extreme measures


Maybe you have to make this image bigger to see the... let's say "weirdness involved". Lately I read about people using donkeys as security for sheeps, but this... I couldn't believe it until I asked the workers.

This super donkey was hired in order to protect this construction, as he has this hyper sensible ear and powerful sound making voice, there's no comparison. Besides, even though they say they treat him well, I don't think he's very comfortable here. Anyway I'm still up for video cameras... what do you think?
posted by Liz Feliz at 7:41 AM

5 Comments:

LOL

So funny, I haven't seen anything like this!!

Charles

8:12 AM  

Oh my god!!! only in méxico!!! :)

8:35 AM  

Esto se llama tercermundismo.

8:49 AM  

Are we in a real world? Just In GDL! I Have to go and see it with my eyes.

2:13 PM  

really haven't heard of this before, well, maybe it works!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home